Noto Serif CJK KR Font Is Not Working in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services

Hi,
I am using Aspose Slides Reporting Service version(17.10.0.0) in SSRS . In SSRS i am using Noto Serif CJK KR Font but its not reflecting in PPT Report.
Noto Serif CJK KR Font is already installed in my system and web server .

@vikash.kumar,
Thank you for contacting support.

There were many updates after version 17.10. Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the input and output files (you can zip the files and upload them here).

We have upgraded with the latest version of Aspose.slides.ReportingServices ie 22.3 still the Noto Serif CJK KR Black font is not rendering in the ppt with aspose.slides.reportingservices DLL.

@vikash.kumar,
Could you please share the Noto Serif CJK KR font?

Shared the same in the attached mail . other fonts for ex “Financier Display” are reflecting fine only Korea Specific font are not reflecting.

(Attachment NotoSerifCJKkr-Black.otf is missing)

Shared the same in the attached mail . other fonts for ex “Financier Display” are reflecting fine only Korea Specific font are not reflecting.

NotoSerifCJKkr-Black.7z (13.8 MB)

@vikash.kumar,
Thank you for the font file. Please create RPL files and share them here.
Documentation: Exporting Reports to RPL format

I am sharing the RDL in XML format .

we are using Aspose Slide 17.10 license version in our application apart from Noto Serif CJK and Noto Sans CJK otf fonts are working fine.

I have tried with latest trail version of Aspose Slide ie 22.3 but still these fonts are not rendering.

Looks like Noto Serif CJK and Noto Sans CJK otf fonts does not work in Aspose slides. Please confirm .

Regards

Vikash Kumar Singh

(Attachment RDL XMl File.txt is missing)

@vikash.kumar,
Aspose.Slides supports OTF fonts. We need the RPL files requested earlier in order to investigate the case you encountered and help you in the best possible way.

As Requested PFA of RPL file.

Report exported from SSRS without using the Aspose.Slides

image001.png

Report exported from SSRS using the Aspose.Slides

image002.png

All of the Fonts related to Noto Serif CJK KR and Noto Sans CJK KR are not working while rendering the report from Aspose.slides.

Fonts already shared in the previous mail.

Please let me know if any thing more required.

Regards

Vikash Kumar Singh

(Attachment RS2008R21.rpl is missing)

As Requested PFA of RPL file.

Report exported from SSRS without using the Aspose.Slides

image001.png

Report exported from SSRS using the Aspose.Slides

image002.png

All of the Fonts related to Noto Serif CJK KR and Noto Sans CJK KR are not working while rendering the report from Aspose.slides.

Fonts already shared in the previous mail.

Please let me know if any thing more required.

Regards

Vikash Kumar Singh

RPT_FONTISSUE (1).zip (636 Bytes)

@vikash.kumar,
Thank you for the additional data. I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESRS-33675 to our issue tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. We will inform you of any progress.

Hi,

Any update of the ticket ID SLIDESRS-33675 ?

Could you please guide me how I can track this ticket id ?

Regards

Vikash Kumar Singh

@vikash.kumar,
I’ve requested plans for the issue from our development team for you. We will let you know soon.

You can see a status of the issue at the bottom of this forum thread.

@vikash.kumar,
The issue investigation has been scheduled for the end of May. A fix is expected to be included in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 22.6.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESRS-33675) have been fixed in this update.