NotSupportedException and InvalidOperationException during adding items to PST folder (C# .NET)

I’m developing a software to restore XML files from EWS responses to PST files. I’m using C# Aspose.Email library to write to PST. I can already restore regular folders and items like mails, appointments, contacts, tasks and distribution lists. Good job with the library.

I’m using FolderInfo.AddMapiMessageItem to add items to folder. This works most of the time. However, adding items with non-regular message classes like REPORT.IPM.Note.NDR, IPM.Document.AcroExch.Document, etc. will result InvalidOperationException. Also adding items to non regular folder with for example IPF.Appointment.Birthday folder class will result NotSupportedException. I know this kind of message and folder classes are fully supported by Outlook, so these exceptions are not necessary. Is there a way to suppress these errors or to make Aspose.Email less care about message and folder classes?

@koronxlezat,

I request you to please share the working sample project along with source files required to reproduce the issue on our end. We will be able to help you further and investigate the issue on provision of requested information.