NotSupportedException: Compression other than RGB or Bitfields currently is not supported at the moment

Hi Team,

When ever i am trying to load a .bmp file, the load method is throwing me an unsupported exception. It would be really helpful if someone could help me on this ASAP .

PFB. the stack trace.
com.aspose.imaging.internal.Exceptions.NotSupportedException: Compression other than RGB or Bitfields currently is not supported at the moment.
at com.aspose.imaging.internal.af.f.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.imaging.internal.eC.a.load(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.imaging.Image.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.imaging.Image.load(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.imaging.examples.ConvertingImages.BMPToPDF.main(BMPToPDF.java:27)
Exception in thread “main” class com.aspose.imaging.coreexceptions.ImageLoadException: Image loading failed. —> com.aspose.imaging.internal.Exceptions.NotSupportedException: Compression other than RGB or Bitfields currently is not supported at the moment.
— End of inner exception stack trace —
com.aspose.imaging.Image.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.imaging.Image.load(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.imaging.examples.ConvertingImages.BMPToPDF.main(BMPToPDF.java:27)
at com.aspose.imaging.Image.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.imaging.Image.load(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.imaging.examples.ConvertingImages.BMPToPDF.main(BMPToPDF.java:27)
Caused by: com.aspose.imaging.internal.Exceptions.NotSupportedException: Compression other than RGB or Bitfields currently is not supported at the moment.
at com.aspose.imaging.internal.af.f.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.imaging.internal.eC.a.load(Unknown Source)
… 3 more

Thanks,
Sirish

@sirishcse,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source file along with sample code and environment details so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi Ahmad,

i am trying to run the below file

But i placed my bmp file in dataDir String

I am running it in STSand Jdk version amazon coretto jdk 1.8.0_222

@sirishcse,

We need to have the BMP file that is reproducing the issue on your end so that we may investigate the issue.

1-cleanp_stt_0256_0256_1E840EAD.zip (4.4 KB)

PFA. the bmp file in zip.

@sirishcse,

I have worked with source file and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID IMAGINGJAVA-1408 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate to resolve the issue. We will share good news with you soon.

HI Ahmad,
Any update on the issue or the Ticket ?

@sirishcse,

I regret to share that the issue specified is not yet resolved because issue is added recently in our issue tracking system. Actually, in Aspose.Imaging forum the issues are selected for investigation on first come first serve basis. Also the first priority for scheduling and resolution is given to paid Enterprise and priority support customers. Then Aspose.Imaging normal or free support customers issues are scheduled and resolved on first come and first come serve basis. I will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGJAVA-1408) have been fixed in this update.