Nuget package not working, error when installing from package manger

Im trying to use Visual Studio 2019 and add the Aspose.Cells nuget package to a project. When I try to install, I get the following error:

What am I missing?

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error The feed ‘nuget.org [https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json]’ lists package ‘Aspose.Cells.22.3.0’ but multiple attempts to download the nupkg have failed. The feed is either invalid or required packages were removed while the current operation was in progress. Verify the package exists on the feed and try again.
Unable to find package ‘Aspose.Cells.22.3.0’.

@bitshift,

I did test your scenario/case a bit. I created a new console application in VS.NET 2019. Then, I clicked on Tools|Nuget Package Manager|Manage Nuget Packages… option. Now I searched Aspose.Cells after clicking Browse. I installed the latest version and it works absolutely fine. I do not get any error in the process. See the screenshot (attached) for your reference.
sc_shot1.png (62.8 KB)

It looks like there is some configuration issue or Nuget module may not be working in your VS.NET 2019 in your environment, so you should sort it out by yourselves on your end.

Awesome, thank you! Now I know its on my side. Another developer on my team is having the same trouble. Might be network related.

Success!
After digging around, I seen some references to others with a similar problem.
One option was to clear the Nuget chache. It worked! I was able to install Aspose.Cells after this!
Topps > Options > Nuget Package Manager > General
clear cache…it took a while but after it finished, I was able to install.
Also had to package restore on the Solution.

@bitshift,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out now. Feel free to write us back if you have further queries or comments.