NullPointerException (298)

Hi,

NullPointerException is thrown when I try to save the document.

Can you please check this out?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Code:
String path = “Test.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);

workbook.save(“TestXX.xls”);

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for the sample. I have tested the scenario against the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.8.3.6, and I am not able to observe any exception while loading or saving the said spreadsheet. Please give the latest version a try on your side and let us know if you can replicate the mentioned exception any more.

That said, I have noticed that the resultant spreadsheet (saved with 8.8.3.6) cannot be loaded with Excel 2010 & 2013 without repair therefore I have logged this incident as CELLSJAVA-41918 for further investigation. We will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

@Zeljko

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-41918 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@Zeljko

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

@shakeel.faiz

I checked it with the latest aspose.cells for java and it works good now, thanks!

@Zeljko,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the latest version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41918) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 18.5. Please also see the document for your reference: Installation|Documentation

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan