NullReferenceException Occurs when Loading PowerPoint Presentation in C#

Hi,

I got System.NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object. when loading a slide.
Using SDK: Aspose.Slides for .Net 23.12
Using file:
Unit 10-A-2.12346789.7z.001.7z (4.8 MB)

Unit 10-A-2.12346789.7z.002.7z (4.8 MB)

Unit 10-A-2.12346789.7z.003.7z (4.5 MB)

@kngstr,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the issue and will get back to you soon.

@kngstr,
Unfortunately, I was unable to open the archive you shared: error.png (11.0 KB). Please try using a file storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc) to share a link to the presentation file.

Sorry. I forgot to tell you.
Remove the last ‘.7z’, then decompress xxx.7z.001.

@kngstr,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve reproduced the exception you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44363

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Please also share the following additional information if it is possible:

• OS version on which the error occurred
  • .NET target platform in your app

@andrey.potapov
Thanks.
Tested OSs were Win7 and Win10
.NET target platform is .net 6.0

@kngstr,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve added it to the issue ticket.

Same version, code, OS, .net target platform.

Another file loading error: System.Xml.XmlException:'#001', hexadecimal value 0x01, is an invalid character. Line 2, position 7309.

第6章 磁路与铁心线圈电路.7z (1.2 MB)

@kngstr,
Please note that the presentation has been corrupted. PowerPoint from Office 365 shows the following message: message.png (10.5 KB). Therefore, exceptions may occur.

@andrey.potapov,
Thanks. I don’t have office. This file look like OK in WPS.

@kngstr,
Could you please specify the version of WPS you are using?

@andrey.potapov

当前版本2023冬季更新(16120)
图片.jpg (108.6 KB)

@kngstr,
Thank you for the details. I’ve reproduced the exception you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44381

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-44381) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 24.2 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-44363) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 24.3 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.