Number must be not less than 1 in this format when saving Word as MHTML

We are experincing the same problem that was identified by a previous posting in this forum, which is associated with post #248123.
The following message is returned in an exception “Number must be not less than 1 in this format” when we try to convert a Word 97-2033 document to MHTML.
Posting 28331 indicates that this issue has been resolved for saving to PDF.
We tried to save as PDF and receive the same exception.
If this issue was resolved in the past, can you please identify what can be done to resolve this issue?
Thanks.

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Could you please attach your template here for testing? We will look into this for you and provide you with some further feedback.
Thanks,

I have attached the file and the specifics of the exception for the issue described above.
This is a high priority issue on our side, please let me know what you can with regard to resolving this issue.
Thank you.

Hi can you please let me know what the potential timeline for reolving this issue (e.g. a week, a month, etc.)?
The team that makes use of Aspose Words for conversion are inquiring they rely upon proper conversion as part of their daily workflow and need to have issues resolved ASAP.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you an estimate at the moment. Our developers will analyze the problem and then I will be able to provide you more information regarding the issue. We will keep you informed regarding status of the issue and let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5192) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.