Numbered list problem with Aspose.Words saving to RTF

Hello, I have run into the following problem when loading up an HTML document into Aspose.Words and then saving as RTF:

The import of HTML outer and inner lists are not correctly exported to RTF. For example, if I have a HTML document with items:
1. one
2. two
a. two a
b. two b
3. three

When this is loaded up into Aspose.Words, then saved to RTF - the resulting RTF data will show in WordPad or other RTF viewers as:
1. one
2. two
3. two a
4. two b
5. three.

Attached is a sample application demonstrating this. Note that if you open the RTF file produced in MS Word, it does correctly show the numbered list and indented numbering as shown at the top for the source HTML data - but if you open the file in WordPad or load it up into other RTF controls, like Telerik it will show the incorrect numbering as shown in the second example above.
Hi Gregory,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 16.6.0 and have not found the shared issue. See the attached screenshot of WordPad. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 16.6.0 and let us know if you have any more queries.

Tahir,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately I still see that behavior even after downloading and replacing the reference to Aspose.Words.dll to the new 16.0.6 version - previously I had 15.9.0.0.
I used the same test program I had supplied in the original problem report - attached please see the output in WordPad - you’ll see it has the same numbering problem. I am running on Windows 10 and included a screenshot of the WordPad about for its version.
Do you have any other suggestions on what to look at that would affect the output from Aspose?
Thank you.
Hi Gregory,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-13894. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.
Hi Gregory,

Thanks for your patience. It is to inform you that our product team has completed the work on issue (WORDSNET-13894) and has come to a conclusion that this issue and the undesired behavior you're observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue as 'Not a Bug'. We are quoting developer's comments here for your reference.

WordPad doesn't support multi-level (nested) lists and converts them into indented single-level lists on open, regardless of the document format (RTF or DOCX). It is a known and documented limitation of this application. That's why list numbering is lost in WordPad.