Numbering in Word to HTML conversion has indent issues

Attached file demonstrates the issue. A numbered list results in HTML that has a paragraph as follows:
<p style="margin-right:-1pt; margin-left:0pt; text-indent:-18pt; (etc)
The text-indent: -18pt causes the number to not display (even though it is in the HTML). If you change it to 18pt, you see the number but alignment is still not the same as the Word doc.
Also, when working with this it would appear if you create the numbered list and leave it alone, all is well. When you start modifying it in the Word document then do subsequent conversion the problem manifests itself.

Hello
Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (10.1.0). The output HTML looks fine on my side.
Could you please try using the latest version of Aspose.Words and let me know how it goes on your side?
Best regards,

I commented out our post-processing code and confirmed you are correct. Sorry, I should have done that first.
The problem is not in Aspose, it is in our post-processing code.
D

Hello
It is perfect, that you already found the reason of the problem. Please let me know in case of any issues; I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,