NumberValue Formula not working

NumberValueFormula not working in Aspose cell 23.10 in Java., im getting the incorrect values i used the below java code and excel values.kindly help me. thanks.

code :
String filePath = “C:\numberValuefile.xlsx”;
Workbook wb = new Workbook(filePath);
wb.calculateFormula(true);
wb.refreshDynamicArrayFormulas(true);
wb.save(filePath);
wb.dispose();

Excel Values:
=NUMBERVALUE(“3.500,27”,“,”)

@JK2023,

Thanks for the details.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with a template file (that contains your mentioned formula in A1 cell of the first worksheet). I found NumberValue formula is not working properly. I got “#VALUE!” for formula calculation results.

String filePath = "f:\\files\\numbervaluefile.xlsx";
Workbook wb = new Workbook(filePath);
System.out.println(wb.getWorksheets().get(0).getCells().get("A1").getValue());//3500.27
wb.calculateFormula(true);
wb.refreshDynamicArrayFormulas(true);
System.out.println(wb.getWorksheets().get(0).getCells().get("A1").getValue());//#VALUE!

numbervaluefile.zip (6.2 KB)

We need thorough evaluation of your issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45721

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@JK2023,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in the upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.12) that we plan to release in the next week. You will be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45721) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 23.12.