NUMPAGES in Word Document when Saved as PDF Don't Count First Page when Page Numbering Starts with 0 C# .NET

Hi,
I have a Word document with a cover page (no page numbering) and several more pages (with page numbering).
The document has a total of four pages.
When I export this file from Word to PDF the pages 2 to 4 have the following numbering: Page 1 of 3, Page 2 of 3, Page 3 of 3.
When I save this file to PDF with Aspose.Words 20.1 .NET the pages 2 to 4 have the following numbering: Page 1 of 4, Page 2 of 4, Page 3 of 4.

Code:

Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"test.docx");
doc.Save(@"test.pdf");

Please help!

test_files.zip (59.9 KB)

@peter.oehring,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19921. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

What is the status for this issue?

@M-Files_Support Unfortunately, the issue is not resolved yet. It has been postponed and is not yet scheduled for development. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.