Object doesn't support property or method 'appendChild'

Hi,

In response to this thread, I have added the acw_client folder to the solution directory at the linked location. The dlls have been included and I have added appSettings
I have made required changes in namespace and function calls/properties, etc. The project now on execution throws this as error. On “Continue” in IE 7 compatibility mode, I get this as the end result and in IE 9 compatibility this. Since the error shown is so vague it’s difficult for me to isolate the cause for this and provide a sample project. I tried running a sample gridweb project I found here on the forums, and it works perfectly fine on my IE. But for my project which needs to be upgraded to Aspose.Cells.GridWeb from Aspose.Grid.Web, even after making the above mentioned changes I seem to have this error. In order to fix this, what can be the possible reasons that could be causing this?

Edit: Also in the error screenshot, the message before formatting the acwmain.js file was “Unhandled exception at line 481, column 55 in https://127.0.0.1:8080/acw_client/acwmain.js
0x800a01b6 - JavaScript runtime error: Object doesn’t support property or method ‘appendChild’” Just thought it was worth mentioning since the line numbers are different.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us some details.

First of all please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v8.6.0 with its respective resource files (e.g acw_client).

Well, I am afraid, we need your sample project with v8.6.0 (GridWeb) to reproduce the issue on our end, so we could log it into our database to figure it out soon. Please create a separate simple sample project (runnable) on your system, zip it and post us here to reproduce the issue on our end.

By the way, you should embed a line as per the following document, so Aspose.Cells.GridWeb always work fine with IE10 or greater browsers:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Running+Aspose.Cell.GridWeb+in+Internet+Explorer+10+or+11

Thank you.