Object Reference error on Save for specific file

Can someone please help me with this error!

With the attached file, I can open the file without error but saving it generates the following error.

I tried attaching the zipped file containing the console app but there was an error.

I have attached the file causing the problem and the vb file with the console app code.
The code is tested with the latest .dll of Aspose.PDF for .NET 9.9.0

The error only happens with the file attached. If you open the file in Adobe to view, and save it, the error does not occur.

System.NullReferenceException was unhandled
HResult=-2147467261
Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source=Aspose.Pdf
StackTrace:
at .ˆ.Contains(Š )
at ‹.Ž.ƒ()
at .‚.Save(•a , ‹a )
at ‚a.–.Save()
at ‚a.ŸŒ.Save(Stream )
at .›•.Save(Stream )
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.Save(Stream output)
at AsposeTest.Module1.Main() in C:\Users\apaddock\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\AsposeTest\AsposeTest\Module1.vb:line 11
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
InnerException:

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your inquiry. While testing the scenario with your shared document, we have managed to reproduce the issue with latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.9.0. We have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-37963 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37963) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.