Object reference not set to an instance of an object opening PDF file

We are doing PDF to XPS and JPG conversions. On a few PDF files, we get an 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' NullReferenceException when opening the PDF. Below is the code (the paste didn't take well, but you get the idea). The last line is where it throws the exception, and taking out the licensing portion doesn't matter. I have attached one of the failing PDF files. We are using version 8.7.0.0.

We are a paying customer and this is production code and is a high-priority issue. Can you help?

Aspose.Pdf.

License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();

license.Embedded =

true;

license.SetLicense(

"Aspose.Total.lic");

Aspose.Pdf.

Document asposeDoc = null;

string fileName = @"C:\Users\q41775\Downloads\EC_8303-X-26238-001[1].pdf";

asposeDoc =

new Aspose.Pdf.Document(fileName);

Hi Tom,

Thanks
for using our API’s.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-37218. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tom,

In addition to Nayyer reply, for time being as a workaround you can open and save as the subjected PDF document using Adobe reader. It will work fine in the conversion process. However we will keep you updated about the original issue resolution progress via this forum thread.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37218) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thank you very much for the update! I will download the latest version and give it a shot!