OCR 19

Exception while attempting to run the sample OCR 19.9 to extract text on the Process() call. The error refers to an inner exception that says, “folder doesn’t contain a suitable checkpoint”. I’ve tried version 17 and that worked but the results were very poor. I also attempted to change .NET FW’s and PC’s but same result. While searching for answers I’ve seen a response from your team about an issue labeled OCR-797. Is this my problem or do I need to change something other. Thank you.

@dbarbella

Thanks for contacting support.

The issue you mentioned is due to NN Player is not finding suitable checkpoints and that is why API is throwing exception. The issue currently under investigation and we regret that we may not be able to offer any workaround at the moment. However, the ETA of issue fix is v19.10 as you would have already noticed in other thread.

We have associated the ticket ID with this thread as well so that you will receive notification once it is resolved. We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I downloaded the latest package, v19.9.1, and saw the same error.

@speridian

The issue is already logged for specific environments and we will share with you as soon as it is resolved.