I have used following code to do the OCR. I am attaching the images I am trying to do OCR.
const string resourceFileName = @“Aspose.OCR.1.7.0.Resources.zip”;
var ocrEngine = new OcrEngine();
ocrEngine.Image = ImageStream.FromFile(“ocr_sample.tiff”);
ocrEngine.Config.NeedRotationCorrection = false;
ocrEngine.Config.UseDefaultDictionaries = true;
using (ocrEngine.Resource = new FileStream(resourceFileName, FileMode.Open))
catch (Exception ex)
Console.WriteLine("Exception: " + ex.Message);
This gives below output:
^8pIi8o oP& xV^ lihIJr\ hO+ enAbles yOB
We are sorry for your inconvenience.
I have tested your provided sample images on my end while using the latest version of Aspose.OCR for .NET v1.7.0. I am afraid, the results are similar, and none of the samples got recognized properly. I have logged a ticket in our bug tracking system to look further in this matter. Ticket Id for your future reference is OCR-33588.
We will soon sort this out, and we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as OCR-33588) have been fixed in this update.
This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.