OCR for ASP.Net Core

Hi ,

Please let me know that Is OCR SDK support available for .Net Core currently?

Thanks,
Prakash

@aprakash1980,

Aspose.OCR for .NET does not support .NET Core at the moment. We recommend that you migrate to Aspose.OCR for Cloud which supports almost all languages and platforms including .NET Core. Please visit https://www.aspose.cloud/ for more details.

@muhammadahmad
Is the move to .NET Core in the roadmap for this product?

Also parallel question, is there a list of Aspose products that support .NET Core?

@anzaak,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support.

Aspose.OCR for .NET does not support .NET Core at the moment. We have logged a new feature request in our issue tracking system as OCR-512 for the support of .NET Core. We will update you here as soon as additional information is available.

We do not have a page that lists the products that support .NET Core. We will compile the list and will share it with you soon.

@anzaak,

The products that support .NET Core are given below.

• Aspose.Words for .NET
  • Aspose.Cells for .NET
  • Aspose.PDF for .NET
  • Aspose.Email for .NET
  • Aspose.BarCode for .NET
  • Aspose.HTML for .NET
  • Aspose.GIS for .NET
  • Aspose.ZIP for .NET
  • Aspose.Diagram for .NET
  • Aspose.3D for .NET
  • Aspose.Tasks for .NET
  • Aspose.Note for .NET
  • Aspose.Slides for .NET

We hope that this answered your question. Please feel free to reach us if additional information is required.

hi i have to implemetn aspose ocr in my project for omr creation to omr reading.Coul you provide me any demo application file where i can check the things.I have installed aspose .net pluging but api is not loading .please help me.my email id is cto@techama.in

anyone from aspose tech team please reply as i have to take urgent decision.

@techama.in

Thanks for contacting support.

The OMR related functionality has been moved to Aspose.OMR Cloud for cURL. In case of any inquiry related to it, you may please create a post over Aspose.OMR Cloud Product Family category where you will be assisted accordingly.