Ocr help?

Is there someone I can talk to about your ocr product? Not getting reliable recognition from my sample images. Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please share some sample image here? So we will test it out end and will provide you more information…

Moreover, I would like to share that Aspose.OCR supports JPEG, PNG, TIF, BMP and GIP image formats with English, Spanish and Russian languages. It currently supports Arial, Times New Roman and Tohama fonts. Recognition accuracy of big font sizes i.e. 32pts and above is 90% and smaller font sizes have less accuracy. Currently our development team is working hard in investigating some algorithms to support small fonts and to improve product performance.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards

Hi,

I’ve attached a sample image. The “AJR 20” is the most important part we need to ocr, but the more text we can get, the better.

I am currently testing a number of ocr packages, and some seem to do much better than others. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for your request. I’m afraid currently Aspose.OCR doesn’t support image with color background. We’ve already logged a feature request for the requirement in our issue tracking system as OCR-33146. We’ll update you via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.