OCR Library has resouce zip file contain fonts arial and time roman

Hi there,

I am quite much concern if aspose.ocr supports many other fonts like script brush, segoe and those common use in word. as it has zip recourse file inside aspose package. where can i find the other zip recources for different font style.

Hi,

These fonts are not supported at the moment but a request in this regard has been logged into our issue tracking system as OCR-33169. Also, Aspose.OCR has some issues with colorful backgrounds and this issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as OCR-33146. We will keep you updated on these issues in this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your reply.

Are these issues will be solved very soon?. I mean how long does it take?. thanks

Hi,

Currently, our developers are working on a new approach to improve the performance and accuracy of the supported fonts and once those issues are resolved, we will definitely support more fonts and languages. Apparently, your mentioned issues can take some time and cannot be resolved very soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.