OCR reading is not working for handwriting

Hi There,

I am using Aspose.OCR for reading some bubbles and along with this i am having student ID too.
So i have created a OCR element for each cells of student ID.
But the result shown wrong.

Is this not possible to read handwriting text from this OCR engine.
Can you please suggest me some possibilities on this.

Please find an image of result i have got in attachment. and template file too as zip
If you need license info for support means, please do let me know that i can provide you.

Thanks in advance, Veeresh
Hi Veeresh,

Thank you for your inquiry and providing sample files.

Aspose.OCR currently supports Verdana, Times New Roman, Courier New, Tahoma, Calibri & Arial fonts in Normal, Italic & bold font styles, whereas supported languages are English, French, Spanish & Cyrillic. No hand written writing is supported.

Furthermore for Roll number or student ID requirement, you can define a grid of values from 0 to 9 of consist of 6 columns. Now use the Grid Element of OMR template editor to read the student ID. We have attached two images for your reference. These images will demonstrate how the Student ID grid will look like and how Grid Element of OMR template editor will map over it.

Hope the above information helps. Feel free to reach us in case you have further query or comments.

Hi Ikram,

Thanks for your response, Yes this handwriting doesn’t work in all the places. no problem we have dropped this idea. We will use Grid Element hope that works fine.

Best wishes,
Veeresh
Hi Veeresh,

Thank you for your response.

Please continue using Aspose APIs. In case of any issue, please do not hesitate to reach us.