Ocr text from images doesnt start

please let me know when i installed aspos.ocr.c# demos i found an error like “This project file doesnt support for this installation”. or assembly failed .how can i overcome these kind of error…please help me

Thanks in advance

Hi Venkatesan,

There are three separate solution files for Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010. You should open the respective file according to the Visual Studio installed on your system. Please also let us know which version of Visual Studio is installed on your system for further analysis.

Best Regards,

Hi Venkatesan,

Please Verify whether you included the appropriate license in your code…
Hope this may resolve your issue…

Thanks,
Siddi.

Hi,

Setting a license is not the issue. Aspose.OCR can extract first 50 words without setting a license.

There are three project files in the demos folder and from the error description it looks like Venkatesan is trying to open a project file which is not compatible with the installed version of Visual Studio.

It can also be a service pack issue if the installed Visual Studio version is 2005 because some VS2005 related issues were fixed in Service Pack 1 for VS2005 but the exact issue can be determined if Venkatesan can share which Visual Studio is installed on his system.

Best Regards,

I have visual studio 2005…net framework 2.0…

Hi Venkatesan,

You need to install Service Pack 1 for Visual Studio 2005 to successfully run the examples. You can download it from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5553.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,