OCR Tool Requirement

My Requirement is as follows …
Programmatically Extract and verify data from scanned documents having printed and handwritten text using various templates provided.

Programming language–C#

Types of documents—Huge types of Documents like Pancard,License,Payslip,Bank Statement etc.

Volume of documents to process (per day/month/year)–4000-8000 Per day Project Description:-Integrating your tool we want to extract data from handwritten and printed documents using templates provided .Verify this data against rules.Also map data images according to standard template images . Also run various commands of tool by programmatically like blur(Clear),Rotate Documents,Spit documents,Read line by line etc.
So let me know which tool supports this facility ?After evaluating trial version our organization will purchase license from your site.
I request you to give reply asap.
Thanks
Suresh shewale

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please note that Aspose.OCR for .NET API currently supports the following languages.

• English
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Portuguese

Aspose.OCR Font Support

Aspose.OCR for .NET API currently supports Verdana, Times New Roman, Courier New, Tahoma, Calibri & Arial fonts in Normal, Italic & bold styles.

Aspose.OCR API is very much capable of performing OCR operation on images. Please note that the current implementation of the Aspose.OCR API works well with images having resolution of at least 300 DPI and the accuracy rate tends to decrease by decreasing the resolution.

You can apply different types of correction filters including blur before applying recognition. You can perform OCR operation on a TIFF image having multiple frames.

For more information, please access the links

Hope the above information helps. Feel free to contact us in case you have any query or comments.

hello Sir/Mam,
As i got mail from your ‘OCR Product Family’ asking me to send samples to test .
Please give me mail address so that I cant send sample images .

Thanks
Suresh shewale

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for writing us back.

Please note that our support forum is the only mean of providing technical support and communication. You can send us sample files/data by simply replying this post and attaching files as ZIP with the post. If you want to share any confidential information then make this post private by clicking the button "Make Private".

Feel free to contact us in case you have any query or comments.

Hello Sir,
Thanks for reply.I hereby sending samples to test .I also request you to send me your suitable trial version sdk for us so that we will evaluate earlier and proceed for license .
I also request you to send us sample output result if possible .
Any suggestions let me know…
I also appreciate your response.
Thanks and waiting for your earlier reply.

Thanks
Suresh shewale
Kalp Technology Pvt Ltd.

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for providing sample files.

Please note that we are working on the sample files provided by you. We will update you soon about our findings.

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your patience.

Note that you can get a temporary license in order to evaluate the Aspose.OCR API. Please check the below linked web page and follow the instructions on it to get your temporary license.

We have evaluated the attached files at our end. While testing it was found that the images have very low DPI value i.e. 96 and 72. Please note that the current implementation of the Aspose.OCR API works well with images having resolution of at least 300 DPI and the accuracy rate tends to decrease by decreasing the resolution. Your provided image has resolution of 96 and 72 DPI therefore it will not be possible to get 100% accuracy if you wish to scan the complete image. On the other hand, if you intend to get some specific contents from a portion of the image, you can use the custom recognition blocks to get better accuracy. This solution is useful in scenario when you have documents following the similar structure, that is; the contents to be scanned are always on the same location for each image. Furthermore Asian languages are not supported.

Please note that we have already logged the issue of OCR operation on low DPI image with ID OCR-34250 in our system. We will update you about the progress via this thread.

Hope the above information helps. Feel free to contact us in case you have further query or comments.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.