Odt to pdf corrupts table layout

Hello,

we are using the latest Aspose.Words (16.8.0).

When you want to convert a .odt file to .pdf, the file comes out weird - the table columns are mashed together (case 1), or ignored completely (case 2).

I will attach the original files, the Aspose conversion and also the conversion, that you can do with Open Office.

Do you have a suggestion in how we can correct this?

Kind regards,

Katja

Hi Katja,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14251 and WORDSNET-14252. You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello, any progress with this?

Kind regards,

Katja

Hi Katja,

Thanks for being patient. We regret to share with you that your issues have been postponed. I am afraid, there is no estimate available at the moment. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello!

Just a quick followup on the progress here, is there an estimation when this will be available?

Kind regards,

Katja

Hi Katja,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, there is no update available on your issues. We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

Hello,

just checking in, is there any progress with this?

Kind regards,
Katja

@katja.suvajac,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no ETA available for your issues. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello!

Time for my check in again :slight_smile:

Is there any progress on this?

Kind regards,
Katja

@katja.suvajac,

Thanks for your inquiry. Hopefully, the fix of WORDSNET-14252 will be available in November 2017 release (Aspose.Words 17.11). Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

We regret to share with you that WORDSNET-14251 is still postponed. I am afraid, there is no estimate available at the moment. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@katja.suvajac,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14252) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.11 update.
Please also check the following articles:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14251) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.2 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.2 update.