Office 2010

Hello,

I realize the current releases of Aspose.Slides for .NET and Aspose.Cells for .NET products work with Office 2007 and lower. When will they be compatible for Office 2010?

Please advise.

Thanks

Dear Trinh,

I would like to share with you that Aspose.Slides for .NET is compatible with presentations generated and compatible in PowerPoint 2010. For PPTX complete support is available and for PPT partial support is available.

Thanks and Regards,

<span style=“font-size:12.0pt;font-family:“Times New Roman”,“serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Mudassir,

mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Thank you for your response. I think the issue is with version 4.3.0. I’m getting the following error:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>
Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Slides, Version=4.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

When I rolled back to 4.2.0, it worked perfectly. Please let me know if there will be an internal build for this bug.

Thanks.

Dear Trinh,

Can you please share the sample project code along with the PowerPoint 2010 presentation data which is creating problem, so that I may help you out. I have been my self using Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.3.0 with PowerPoint 2010 presentation and have not encountered any problem so far.

Thanks and Regards,