Office 365 support by Aspose

Hi,
Can you please confirm whether Aspose supports Office 365?

If Yes, Which products from Aspose supports Office 365 and from which version.(eg, aspose cells from 17.5 onwards or aspose mail from17.6 onwards).

What about the remaining products(which do not support the Office 365)? Is there any timeline (ETA).

Regards,
Ankur

@AjeshEMC,

Thanks for your query.

I would like to share that the complete support was not provided in a single version for Aspose.Cells. It was done gradually and no fixed version can be mentioned before which no support was there and after which complete support was available. Hence you may please always use latest version to get maximum support for Office 365 in Aspose.Cells.

Hi,
You didn’t answer my complete question.

1. What about aspose words , aspose slides?
  2. In this line, “use latest version to get maximum support for Office 365 in Aspose.Cells” what do you mean by maximum support. Can you share me the features which are supported and which are not.

@AjeshEMC

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that full support for Office 365 documents is a very large umbrella term. We added the support of Office 365 (Word documents) in Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10. However, we suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 avoid any inconvenience.

We have logged a feature request as SLIDESNET-40730 in our issue tracking system to support Office 365 documents. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

We added basic support of Office 365 in Aspose.Cells and gradually added features in it. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Cells and let us know if you face any issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40730) have been fixed in this update.

Hi! How about for Java lib ?
Met the same problem with 23.2 version of Java lib.

@gonchik,
Please describe the issue you are experiencing in more detail and indicate the Aspose product you are using. It will be great if you do this in a separate forum thread.