OLE object changes size after opening/editing OLE object file

I am using Aspose.cells version 17.7.0.0 and I’m running into a problem with OLE embedded object size. When I open or edit the OLE object spreadsheet file (opening OLE file or changing values in the cells only - no formatting changes) and return back to the worksheet the OLE object size gets change and distorts, and becoming much wider than it was when originally embedded into the worksheet.

Note:-I am inserting OLE image of embedded excel file by using ImageOrPrintOptions function to get the snapshot of file.

Is there anything needs to mentioned in the code to prevent OLE from resizing. Let me know if there is any solution to this problem.

Ranbir Paul

@ranbir.paulaf7f5

Please provide us your sample code and sample files (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Words etc.). We will look into your issue and help you asap.

Dear Shakeel,

Please find attached the sample project and files for your reference.

Regards,
Ranbir PaulConsoleApplicationOLETest.zip (21.5 KB)
Sample Files.zip (316.0 KB)

@ranbir.paulaf7f5

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other news for you, we will update you asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45643 - OLE object changes size after opening and editing OLE object file

@ranbir.paulaf7f5

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45643 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thanks a lot Shakeel. Will wait for the fix.

Ranbir

@ranbir.paulaf7f5

Please download and try the fix and let us know your feedback

Please try this fix with the following code:

workbook.Worksheets[0].OleObjects[0].IsAutoSize = false;

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45643) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.9.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan