Ole Object frame not getting removed from MPP (Java)

Hi,

I’m trying to remove the ole object in MS project but after I remove it there will still be clickable transparent ole object frame in the file. I’m using Aspose ver. 19.6.1.0 .net for this testing.

Here’s my sample file & sample code: ole_obj_frame.zip (349.3 KB)

thanks

@zhilin39,

Can you please try to use Aspose.Tasks latest version 19.8 on your end and if there is still an issue than please share feedback with us.

Hi,

I have tested with the latest version 19.8 but the issue is still there.

thanks.

@zhilin39,

I have worked with the sample file and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID TASKSNET-3464 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

I did a testing on my java application and same thing happen. I’m testing using Aspose Task V19.8

Here’s the sample program that I use to test the issue: ole_obj_frame_java.zip (265.5 KB)

thanks.

@zhilin39,

I have worked with the sample file and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID TASKSJAVA-982 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.