OMR How to set value of selected/marked threshold

How can we set percentage of selected/marked element in OMR elements?

In API we have found this:
In Class OmrElement threre is variable
protected static double FillThreshold - Threshold to black pixels percentage in the area to consider it filled.

How we can set this value?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting support.

I am afraid, I am not clear about your requirement therefore I would request you to please elaborate your question further. Please also mention the platform (.NET/Java) you are interested in as I believe you are currently using .NET platform but the tag attached to this post shows the question is about Java version of the API.

Looking forward to your kind response.

I set Java platform in last post. Im working with Java OCR API.

I want to set percentage of marking in field with Checkbox to lower value.
Right now it is 45% (in your API). I want to set lower level of acceptance.

Hi Chris,

I am afraid, current implementation of Aspose.OCR for Java does not offer a way set the percentage of marking in an OmrElement field such as Checkbox. An investigative ticket (OCR-33674) has been logged in our bug tracking system to look further into your request. We will keep you posted with updates in regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as OCR-33674) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Chris,

With the release of Aspose.OCR for Java 1.9.0, the API now supports setting the threshold for a template, template page and even for a specific template element. Please check the detailed article on Setting OMR Thresholds for your reference.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.