OMR Issue

I have downloaded Aspose OMR Template Editor and created one template. I have also scanned one OMR sheet. But i am not getting result as expected.

Can you help me on this? I am attaching template file and scanned image.

Please, help me on best way to create template.

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing samples.

This is to update you that we have looked into the samples provided by you. OMR templates have elements but without values. We have updated one of the template “testtemplate1.amr” and tried to extract the values. We have found that, it is working fine. Updated OMR template is attached for your reference.

Furthermore following are the links where you can find the details on how OMR templates can be created, how to edit the element values etc.

Hope the above information helps. Feel free to contact us in case of any query or comments.

Hello,

Now its working.

So we have to create template with Filled Original OMR Sheet.
Can we integrate this library with web application? or we must to develop desktop application? I am developing web application for one institute. Web application will be hosted with domain name on server. Domain name like abcschool.com

Hi,

Thank you for writing us back.

Yes, you have to create your OMR template according to your OMR template scanned sheet. Once the template is created then it can be used in the future by supplying OMR scanned sheet images.

Furthermore you can use Aspose.OCR for .NET API to add OCR and OMR functionality in your ASP.NET web applications, web services and Windows applications without requiring any additional tool or API. It provides a simple set of classes for controlling character and mark recognition.

Ok,

I have one more question. Can we use Aspose.OCR library for extracting text from scanned image of handwritten text? Suppose i have one handwritten page and i want to convert into digital format. so can we use library to get text from handwritten image file.

Or is there any other library for this feature?

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Aspose.OCR currently supports Verdana, Times New Roman, Courier New, Tahoma, Calibri & Arial fonts in Normal, Italic & bold font styles, whereas supported languages are English, French, Spanish & Cyrillic. No hand written writing is supported.