OMR template editor and the move to cloud

Hi,

I’ve been looking for a link to download the OMR template editor but no prevail. Could somebody please point me the direction? Thanks.

Another point, OMR is the main reason why we bought Aspose OCR, now the feature is removed that leave us stuck with a version prior to 17.11. Not a good move. Cloud doesn’t work for everybody especially when privacy and latency are key.

Thanks,
Tien

@coolersport,

Downloadable versions of Aspose.OCR and Aspose.OMR had sever performance issues and were not meeting the customers’ expectations. Development process is slower because of such issues and you see less new features/fixes in the process.

Aspose.Cloud servers have enough resources to overcome such performance issues and we are targeting those servers for further development. Downloadable version of Aspose.OCR will not be able to meet customers’ expectations in the near future and it is expected to be discontinued soon. We recommend migrating to cloud version of Aspose.OCR and Aspose.OMR to get better performance and get quick fixes to your issues.

As far as the download link to template editor is concerned, you can download an older version of Aspose.OCR from Nuget (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.OCR 23.10.1) and use template editor from that version.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Ijaz,

Did you try the link yourself? I downloaded several versions of Aspose OCR from NuGet but they only contain DLLs, no template editor executable.

Do you have an alternative?

About OMR Cloud, well, it would never meet our expectation.

Thanks,
Tien

@coolersport,

Please download the Aspose.OCR for .NET 17.3. This contains the OMR Template Editor.

Many thanks for the share.

@coolersport,

You are welcome.