OMR Template

Dear Sirs,

Attached is a view from the Aspose.Omr.TemplateEditor that you provide. As you can see the scanned image is offset from the template that has been built. I have unsuccessfully tried to match the scanned image with the template and have not been successful. This is what I have done:

1. I have based the template on printing the document to a specific printer and then scanning the image. Thus, the template is printer specific.

2. When scanning we have been using scanners from the same manufacturer. The scanner is not deskewing the page. This is being done by your software.

Can you explain why I am getting such inconsistent results? Is there a way i can adjust the template based on the different positioning of the scans results we are getting?

Scott

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please forward us the sample OMR template and scanned sheet image. We will try it at our end and will update you with our findings.

Attached please find the sample OMR template and the scanned sheet.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for sharing sample.

We have investigated the issue. It was found that the samples you have shared are working fine. Please forward us the problematic OMR template and scanned sheet so that we can reproduce the issue at our end.