OMR with Y / N right justified against text

Good day

I’m looking to create a COVID answer sheet, using a Y / N column adjacent to the questions (bubbles to the right)Capture.PNG (6.7 KB)

Please could you let me know if this is possible and how I would go about creating the template.

Thanks
Wayne

@WayneH

At the moment, we are afraid that you cannot achieve this using the API. However, we do intend to introduce similar functionality in future versions of the API. A feature request as OMRNET-193 has been logged in our issue management system for it and it has been linked with this thread as well so that you will be notified once it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Thanks Ali. Obviously we have a current need and don’t really want to go ahead and change the form too much as it will take us over one page if we had to put the bubbles below each question.

Any idea on timings to get this implemented, are we looking at day, weeks or months?

@WayneH

As a rough ETA, we can say that the feature will be added in July-August. However, as soon as it is implemented, we will be sharing updates with you.

Thanks Asad.

I know we are still only in July, but just wanted to see if there was any status change that you could report on?

@WayneH

We are afraid that there are no updates at the moment regarding ticket resolution. However, we will surely inform you once we make some significant progress towards implementation of the requested feature. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Good day

Any feedback on the above? Quite anxious to get this going now.

Thanks
Wayne

@WayneH

We are planning to add a tabular item which will make it possible to create this kind of templates. As soon as the new feature is implemented, we will share with you in this forum thread. Please spare us some time.

Thanks. I’m trying to manage my clients expectations, is there any further rough indication as to when this may be ready?

@WayneH

We have recorded your concerns along with the ticket and will surely try to share more news about ETA of ticket resolution with you. Please give us little time.

1 Like

@WayneH

We have implemented the requested feature in Aspose.OMR for .NET 21.8. Please check the release notes page of the mentioned version for more details.

Excellent, thank you.

How would I go about setting up something like -> Capture.PNG (12.4 KB)

Here I need multiple blocks, each with a Yes / No

@WayneH

We need to work more and refine this functionality in order to achieve the results same as in the shared image. For the purpose, another ticket as OMRNET-230 has been logged in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and let you know once it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@WayneH

We made this template. In this template, you can skip showing the score column to the user. This feature was introduced in version 21.12. Below are attached files for generation and the result.

OMRFiles.zip (118.9 KB)