On RedactionAnnotation in aspose.pdf facing Issue after Exporting

Hi All,

I am using Aspose.pdf for RedactionAnnotation and after redaction when I am exporting file then I am facing issue in exported pdf.

Redaction is perform but redaction points and redaction box move to horizontally.

Please check originalScreenshot (55).png (299.7 KB)
Pdf image.

and Output file
Screenshot (56).png (269.6 KB)

I am using Code in C#.

RedactionAnnotation annot = new RedactionAnnotation(pdfDocument.Pages[i], rect);
annot.FillColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Black;
annot.BorderColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Black;
annot.Color = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Black;
// Text to be printed on redact annotation
//annot.OverlayText = maskedPan;
annot.TextAlignment = Aspose.Pdf.HorizontalAlignment.Center;
// Repat Overlay text over redact Annotation
annot.Repeat = true;
// Add annotation to annotations collection of first page
pdfDocument.Pages[i].Annotations.Add(annot);
annot.Redact();

@dharam116

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share SSCCE code along with source and generated PDF document so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. Before sharing requested data, please ensure using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.5.

Thanks for support.

I am using Aspose.PDF for .Net 19.5.0 And Now I am share a smaller project with source code and file.

Please find attachment.

DemoAppForPdfRedaction.zip (328.6 KB)

And File is also present in side project.

Thanks,

@dharam116

Thank you for sharing requested data.

We have noticed the problem to be occurring with redaction annotation because the page is rotated by 90 degrees. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46521 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigations and resolution. However, we have devised a workaround for the scenario by setting page rotation to none then redacting contents and later resetting the rotation. Attached is a sample program and generated PDF document for your kind reference.

Program.zip
Out_redacted_19.5.pdf

We hope this will be helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you for sharing code.

but Now content are moving and 100% redaction Not happening. But on Search I am able to get all Redaction points. And One email Id is moved to middle of the content.

Out_redacted_19.5.pdf (85.2 KB)

Thanks,

@dharam116

Would you please share a labeled screenshot while highlighting each problem you are facing, so that we may investigate your concerns and proceed accordingly.

Hi @Farhan.Raza,

Right now I am facing only redaction issue on this file.

Can you please provide me any solution?

Thanks,
Dharmendra singh

@dharam116

The ticket is already logged for the problem with redaction. We will get back to you as soon as any update will be available in this regard.

1 Like

Any Update on Above issue?

@dharam116

Please note that the ticket has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.