We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

One font in xlsx results in two fonts in pdf

Referring to the attached docments, we see that all text-containing cells in the source Excel document are in one font (Gill Sans MT). <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

In the converted PDF, lines 2 and 5 appear to be in a different font than the others. (The Word document confirms that these lines are in font "MicrosoftSansSerif.")

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-17535. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

We fixed the issue, however, install Gill Sans MT font to show the
characters as Gill Sans MT otherwise, the characters will be shown as MS
San Serif.


Thank you.

Version 5.0.0.3 has fixed the problem.

Thank you,
Ken

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17535) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.