Onentoe handle OLE

I am reaching out to request your assistance with a feature request for Aspose.Note API. I have been using your product for a while now, and I must say that it is an excellent tool that has helped me a lot with my note-taking needs.

However, I have encountered a limitation that has hindered my work with OneNote files. As you may know, OneNote allows users to embed objects such as Excel spreadsheets, PDF files, and other OLE objects within their notes. Unfortunately, I have noticed that Aspose.Note API does not currently support the extraction or handling of these objects.

I am writing to kindly request that your development team consider adding support for OLE objects and embedded files in OneNote within your product. This feature would be immensely helpful for users like me who rely on OneNote to organize and manage their notes.

I would be grateful if you could let me know if this feature is under development and if there is any timeline for its release. If possible, I would appreciate any updates or suggestions you may have on how to work around this limitation.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

pavel korolin

@paveln1234,

We will look into your requested feature. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system:
NOTEJAVA-1179 - Manage (add, update and extract) OLE Objects in OneNote document

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.