Online Converter Settings

hello, what are the settings for your online word converter so that i have exactly the same settings in my app. because I get a different result than with your online converter. .NET as a programming language

@sven_riegel The difference might be cause by different set of available fonts on your side and on our server. Could you please attach your input and output documents here, we will check the issue and provide you more information.

2930 - EXP_Mustervertrag_KGAn1_REST_ASPOSE.pdf (84.5 KB)
2930 - EXP_Mustervertrag_KGAn1_REST_ASPOSE_ONLINE.pdf (23.4 KB)
2930 - EXP_Mustervertrag_KGAn1.docx (26.3 KB)

The DOCX was an DOC. --> _REST_ASPOSE_ONLINE.pdf was convert with your Online Converter, REST_ASPOSE.pdf convert with my programm

@sven_riegel Thank you for additional information. It seems in your program you convert document to PDF with PdfSaveOptions.PreserveFormFields property set to true. If you convert with default options the output document will look the same as from online converter:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");

2930 - EXP_Mustervertrag_KGAn1_ASPOSE_WITHOUT_SETTINGS.pdf (59.0 KB)
Now i make it without Settings sourcecode:

PdfSaveOptions saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions()
{
    // AllowEmbeddingPostScriptFonts = true,            // std optionen           
    //Compliance = PdfCompliance.Pdf17,                // std optionen
    // ExportDocumentStructure = true                   // std optionen
    //PreserveFormFields = true,
    //PrettyFormat = true,
    //UseAntiAliasing = true,
    //UseHighQualityRendering = true,
    //CreateNoteHyperlinks = true,
    //Dml3DEffectsRenderingMode = Dml3DEffectsRenderingMode.Advanced,
    //DmlEffectsRenderingMode = DmlEffectsRenderingMode.Fine, 
    //DmlRenderingMode = DmlRenderingMode.DrawingML,
    //ImageColorSpaceExportMode = PdfImageColorSpaceExportMode.SimpleCmyk
};
_logger.LogDebug("saving document to " + fi.FullName);
using (Stream pdfOutStream = fi.OpenWrite())
{
    doc.Save(pdfOutStream, saveOptions);
}

AND Now its the SAME Result and its wrong. How are the realy settings of Online Convert?

@sven_riegel Your document also uses hyphenation feature. Please follow the documentation to learn how to use hyphenation feature. In your case you should register de-DE dictionary, see the following code:

Hyphenation.RegisterDictionary("de-DE", @"C:\Temp\hyph_de_DE.dic");
Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\in.docx");
doc.Save("C:\\Temp\\out.pdf");

On my side I have used LibreOffice dictionary.

Thx this was it. Good Support. One more Point for my company to buy ASPOSE total, that was i testing.

@sven_riegel Please feel free to ask in case of any issues. We will be glad to help you.

1 Like