Online Java API documentation for Aspose.CAD not working

Trying to access the Java API documentation for Aspose.CAD here :

The page dispalys the index but none of the links work - unable to access Document class for example

@mengyuan97,

We are investigating this on our end and will share feedback with you soon.

@mengyuan97,

Can you please try now as it seems to be accessible.

Thank you reply,I tried again, but I still couldn’t open the page of the document.
You can test this link:

This is a link to the document class, and all links to the “Java API documentation for Aspose. CAD” class document are invalid.

@mudassir.fayyaz

You can check this situation in pic of attachment.abcdefg.png (17.8 KB)

@mengyuan97,

The link that you have shared is not correct. Please try using link 1 and link 2 for your kind reference.

The link you provided can access the content I want, but I can’t find such a link on your website. You can reproduce the scenario from this link: Aspose.CAD for Java - API Reference

Then click on any class link , such as when I click on the AdjustPalette class.

What happens to me is that the browser will refresh the page and successfully display the document of this class, but when you re-select the package directory and click on the link of one class, another page will pop up and 404 will appear.

@mengyuan97,

I have been able to observe the issue stated by you and issue with ID CADJAVA-534 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve it on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADJAVA-534) have been fixed in this update.