Online PPT editing

Hi,

I have Licensed version of Aspose.Slides and able to read, write, and edit using Pesentation object. But I have a requirement to edit ppt online like showing PPT on webpage and providing user to edit the ppt on the fly. Can you please let me know is Aspose providing this type of feature. Please update is Aspose has online PPT viewer to Edit PPT online.

Thanks,
Rama.

Dear Rama,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately Aspose.Slides for .NET/Java does not provide any support for on the fly editing of opened presentation as there is no GUI module associated with Aspose.Slides to provide this facility and all you have to manage is programmatically and save the presentation to effect the changes.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hey,

Thanks for you reply. Is there any tool available for satisfy my requirement not only aspose.slides any other component or any other library.

Thanks,
Rama

Hello Dear,

I am sorry to share that unfortunately I am unaware of any other API offering the requested feature. However I suggest you to try using a third party solution EDGARizer. They are one of our OEM customer and offer desired functionality based on Aspose.Sldies. Please find more details about the product (http://www.edgarfilings.com/products/EDGAR_software/default.aspx) and may consult them. This product may help you in depicting PowerPoint presentation in web page but I doubt that you may edit them.

Thanks and Regards,