Only able to access a 82 FormField objects

I am currently using an existing .docx document as a template and attempting to populate the 96 FormFields that exist in it. I am creating each of these form fields in code like this:

Dim ffBalloonPaymentNoCB As FormField = existingDoc.Range.FormFields("BalloonPaymentNoCB")

Dim ffBalloonPaymentYesCB As FormField = existingDoc.Range.FormFields("BalloonPaymentYesCB")

Dim ffBalloonPayment As FormField = existingDoc.Range.FormFields("BalloonPayment")

Dim ffBalloonYears As FormField = existingDoc.Range.FormFields("BalloonYears")

When I get beyond the 82nd form field each of the objects are null and then when I try to assign a value using the Result property I get an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error. Is there some limit to how many FormField objects I can use in one document? Or could this be related to my license? We just sent in a PO for the license since my temporary one expired and I am just using it in eval mode until then. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am using evaluation version which allows populating more than 96 FormFields so please make sure “available fields count up to 96” in your document.

In case of any ambiguity, please let me know with further details.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The reason your code isn’t working will be because your are currently using Aspose.Words in Evaluation mode. In evaluation mode there is a limit on the number of paragraphs that are loaded from a document. What’s happening is the paragraphs containing the form fields are being cut off which is why you are finding null values in your code.

As soon as you set a valid license this issue should disappear.

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,