Open a pdf with expanded bookmarks

By default, when a pdf created by Aspose is opened, the bookmarks are collapsed. Is there a way to show expanded bookmarks when a pdf is opened? Can we do that with Aspose?

Hello Anup,

There is a property named IsExpanded in Bookmark class that can server the purpose but I am afraid in current version, this feature is currently not working. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-20206. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I am using Aspose.PDF version 4.0.0.0 and the Bookmark class doesnt seem to have IsExpanded property in it. Maybe it was added later. Is there any workaround for it?

Hello Anup,

I have tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.6.0 (available for download over this link) and IsExpanded property is present in this version. I am afraid currently I might not be able to share any workaround for this problem. Please spare us little time as we are looking into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on that status of correction. We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 20206 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.