Open an in-memory presentation directly in Powerpoint

Hi.

I use Aspose Slides.Presentation to create a presentation. Wonder whether it is possible to open this presentation directly in Powerponit, without first saving to disk. (I.e. start Powerpoint from code with the in-memory Aspose Slides.Presentation as the "input element" to Powerpoint).

Kind regards Edvin.

Hi Edvin,

Aspose.Slides for .NET is a non-graphical PowerPoint Management component to work with PowerPoint documents without utilizing MS PowerPoint. For details, visit

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/introducing-aspose-slides-for-net.html

Yes. But I am now programatically creating a presentation, summing up results of a spesific action in our application. Doing this manually each time, by using Powerpoint, is a major and timeconsuming task. For this programatically created presentation to be useful, the users need to open it in Powerpoint. I assume we will have to write the presentation to disk, then manually open it in Powerpoint.

Kind regards Edvin.

Hi Edvin,

We follow the same approach. If you think it is very crucial, you can consider opening powerpoint files thus produced through COM library, which is again Unmanaged code.