OpenGL/DirectX

Are you using OpenGL or DirectX?
Can Aspose.Drawing handle more than 500,000 primitives?

@IuriiKim,

Aspose.Drawing for .NET is implemented using managed C# and does not use your mentioned APIs.

Could you please elaborate and provide more details on it? We will check and assist you accordingly.

I need to draw many objects (polygons, lines, circles, etc.). More than 500,000.
Then, I need to view and highlight some of them.
Then, I need to save the image to a file.
Will I be able to view (scale, move) such an image on the screen without freezing?
How long will the image be saved (14000x15000 pixels)?

@IuriiKim,

Thanks for the details.

We will evaluate your requirements/tasks to view and draw so many objects. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DRAWINGNET-1313

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@IuriiKim,

We evaluated your requirements/queries.

You can draw any number of objects with Aspose.Drawing for .NET on a raster bitmap and save the image to a file (e.g., PNG). Please note, there is no support for viewing and highlighting objects in the library.

Moreover, Image saving time depends on the format and compression used. For example, with default settings, saving Bitmap (14000, 15000) as PNG takes about 10 seconds while saving as BMP takes about 5 seconds.

Hope, this helps a bit.