Opening and saving a presentation moves Text Frames

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem with Aspose.Slides for .NET v15.4.0.

In the attached Visual Studio 2013 console application project, there is a .pptx file with a text frame containing the text “Watch me move”. The console application will simply load this file, and immediately resave with a new name.

Observe that the text frame will have moved from the top of the slide to near the bottom in this new presentation. The attachments before.jpg and after.jpg also depict this behavior.

Could you please provide me with an updated assembly of Aspose.Slides for .NET with this behavior fixed?

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-36490 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36490) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.