Opening and saving word document causes a bullet list to become a number list

Hi,

We have a project that uses a telerik silverlight control to create word documents.

And for mail merging we use the latest aspose version: 14.2.0.

The byte array we get from telerik appears to be valid, as you can see in the test project, if you open the OriginalDocument you will see that word shows bullets which is correct.

But when opening the document with aspose and saving the document right away, without doing anything else, the bullets have disappeared.

And if you put your cursor on the place where the bullets should be, you can see it has switched from a bullet to a number style.

Do you have any idea why we get this result?

Thanks in advance!

Kris

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9911. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9911) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.