Opening embedded Visio Drawing using VISIO Viewer

I am using latest version Aspose.Words for java 1.7.

I amusing the folloewing API to embed Visio files -

String tempAttachFile = tempDocsFolder + attachmentObj.getFilename()
attachmentIcon = new File(embedIconsPath + "Visio.png");
image = ImageIO.read(attachmentIcon);
builder.insertOleObject(tempAttachFile, false, true, image);

But problem I am facing is, when I open the embedded drawing on the m/c where MS-VISIO is installed it is working very fine but on the m/c where VISIO Viewer is installed and MS-VISIO is not installed, it is throwing me an ERROR saying "The server application, source file or Item cannot be found. Make sure
the application is properly installed, and that it has not been deleted, moved,
renamed, or blocked by policy."

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample input and output documents here along with the source image. We will look into the issue and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Here is the output document sample.docx and input document block diagram example - Visio 2010. zip and Eror.jpg

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the source documents. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSJAVA-1581 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will keep you updated about our issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-1581) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.7 update.