Opening Presentation in Fullscreen Mode

Hi,

How can I open and save a presentation in Full screen Mode. I referred the API, I could not find anything.

I tried presentation.getViewProperties().setLastView() with all types of ViewType. I could not save the PPT in Full screen Mode.

Basically, we want to open a presentation in Full screen Mode and extract the shapes/text from that.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and request you to please clarify your requirement regarding FullScreen Mode w.r.t PowerPoint. Actually, I have not been able to observe similar property in PowerPoint on my end. There are different Slide Views that can be applied to presentation so that it open in that mode when launched from PowerPoint. It include Notes View, Master View etc. Please elaborate your requirement in the form of sample presentation and snapshot so that I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

PFA. We need to open the Presentation in full screen mode as given in the attachment so that it takes the full available screen in Desktop.

Hi,

I have observed the image shared by you and it seems that you probably wish to launch the presentation in full screen slide show. If this is the requirement then you can save the presentation as PPS or PPSX and then try loading the presentation. It will open in full screen mode. There is no other option to save the presentation as PPTX/PPT that is opened in full screen mode.

Many Thanks,