Opennig CAD file (18Mb) takes more than 5 minutes and utilize 1,6Gb of RAM

Hi Aspose team,

we are trying to load CAD document of 18Mb and that is taking almost 5 minutes:

Start: 06.04.2020 16:25:59
End:06.04.2020 16:30:03

As document is too big I cannot upload project and file. Can you please share email which I can use to share out OneDrive?

Second problem: Load of file of 18Mb used around 1,6Gb for RAM => Factor 80 which is crazy big.

Thanks,
Oliver

@dr.doc,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using latest Aspose.CAD for ,NET 20.3 on your end. In case you still feel it an issue then please share the working sample code along with source files with us.

I am using latest version of Aspose.CAD (20.3).
As you have size limit for uploaded files can you please send me which email I should use to provide download link as I cannot publish download link which is available for all. Of course, you can also provide location where I can upload project and test file (or increase size limit to 20Mb).

BR,
Oliver

@dr.doc,

Unfortunately, we have file limitation on forum. Can you please upload requested information on some File server and share download link with us.

Hi Mudassir,

problem is that I cannot share download link in public forum. If you send me email I can send you download link only to this email.

Thx,
Oliver

@dr.doc,

Please check the following image. You can click on my name Icon and will find a Message option. Please use that to send me the requested information privately. Please notify me here once you have shared so that I may verify.

Done, link shared :slight_smile:
Thx

@dr.doc,

Thank you for sharing the details. We are investigating the issue and will get back to you with feedback as soon as possible.

@dr.doc,

I have worked with the sample project shared and have been able to observe the issue.An issue with ID CADNET-1058 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-1058) have been fixed in this update.