OpenOffice presentation throw UnsupportedFormatException

I recently added Open Office support to our application. It has worked seamlessly in every case except one. When I construct a PresentationEx with the attached ODP, I receive an UnsupportedFormatException in spite of the ODP working fine in Impress itself (though I should say that the document was originally a PowerPoint document that I converted for testing).

Aspose.Slides.UnsupportedFormatException : Not a Open Office presentation.
----> Aspose.Slides.Odp.OdpReadException : Error reading “content.xml” xml part
----> System.FormatException : Input string was not in a correct format.
at „’.““…ctor(Stream stream)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx.œa(Stream stream)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx.(Stream stream)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx…ctor(String file, LoadOptions loadOptions)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx…ctor(String file)
Converters\Powerpoint2007.cs(22,0): at DigiData.Media.OfficeConversion.Powerpoint2007Converter.Convert(String input, String output, Int32 maxWidth, Int32 maxHeight)
Powerpoint_Tests.cs(87,0): at DigiData.Media.OfficeConversion.Powerpoint_Tests.Convert_OpenImpressFails()
–OdpReadException
at „’.““.(XmlDocument document, String fileName, XmlSchemaCollection schemaCollection, Boolean hideConditionalComments)
at „’.““.()
at „’.““…ctor(Stream stream)
–FormatException
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at „’.’”.š(ƒ’ source, String AttributeName, String defaultValue)
at „’.“.()
at „’.ƒ’.()
at „’.“.()
at „’.ƒ’.()
at „’.ƒ’.()
at „’.ƒ’.()
at „’.ƒ’.()
at „’.“.()
at „’.““.(XmlDocument document, String fileName, XmlSchemaCollection schemaCollection, Boolean hideConditionalComments)

I am using a newly-downloaded Aspose.Slides DLL - apparently v6.3.0.0. Any ideas to get this to work would be most appreciated!

Hi Asaad,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue shared. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33555 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33555) have been fixed in this update.