Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object. when adding a Chart

Hi,

We are having issues when adding a chart to a PowerPoint presentation. I have created a separate test project to test the issue with the latest version of Aspose Slides from nuget can confirm the issue reproducible,

static void Main(string[] args)
{
License license = new License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Slides.lic”);

try
        {

using (Presentation presentationOrginal = new Presentation(@"test.pptx"))
            {

}

}
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            bool b = true;

}

}

Aspose Slides will not even open the pptx file and generates a ‘Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.’ with the following stack trace

[InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.]
Aspose.Slides. .(Stream , Boolean , Boolean ) +7527
Aspose.Slides. .(XmlSchemaSet , Boolean ) +75
Aspose.Slides. .(XmlSchemaSet , SortedList`2 , String , Boolean , Boolean ) +67
Aspose.Slides. .zmhrh4by9kwtkxef44lscklqdjwnxscn (String[] ) +321
Aspose.Slides. .(IShapeCollection , IChart , , ) +132
Aspose.Slides. .(IShapeCollection , , , Boolean ) +259
Aspose.Slides. .(​ , IGroupShape , ) +1533
Aspose.Slides. .(IGroupShape , , ) +600
Aspose.Slides. .(IBaseSlide , , ) +186
Aspose.Slides.​ .(Slide ) +195
Aspose.Slides. .(IPresentation ) +3953
Aspose.Slides. .(Presentation , Stream ) +309

I am unable to attach anything to this Topic, but can provide the the test project that includes the .pptx file that will reproduce the issue each time it is run.

@hp96cc,

I have observed your requirements and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.8 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the source project and sample presentation reproducing the issue. If the data to be shared is greater than 3 MB then you can upload the data on some FTP server or dropbox and then sharing the download link with us.

I have the latest version. PLease see for a sample project

https://isai-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/craig_isai_co_uk/Eda245bArRZGjbZO0cvihZ4BXqBVJyy1R_SjQhC46IS14Q?e=VizBHU

@hp96cc,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40534 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

Could we speak to someone about a paid support subscription to expediate this issue.

Thanks

Craig

@hp96cc,

I suggest you to please visit this link for paid support options.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40534) have been fixed in this update.