Optimize PDF is not enough

Dear Product Team,

I have a PDF that has been merged from several individual PDFs. Subsequently, I optimize this PDF using Aspose with the following settings:

optimizeOptions.RemoveUnusedObjects = true;
optimizeOptions.RemoveUnusedStreams = true;
optimizeOptions.LinkDuplicateStreams = true;  
optimizeOptions.AllowReusePageContent = true;

Unfortunately, the PDF size is still not sufficiently small. When I optimize the same PDF with Adobe, for example, using https://www.adobe.com/de/acrobat/online/compress-pdf.html, it becomes only half the size.

Here are the refereced PDFs with File-size:

Do you have any tips or ideas on what else I could apply to achieve similar results with Aspose?

Thank you Domi

P.S. This is only an Example with an PDf that has only 8 Pages. But the Problem gets even bigger with increasing the number of Pages.

@domi516

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-56634

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi,

thank you for your reply.
Is there anything new on this issue?

@domi516

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been resolved yet. It will be prioritized on a first come first serve basis and as soon as it is resolved, we will let you know via this forum thread. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.